- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (or plain flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 drop dōTERRA Rosemary essential oil (use a toothpick or drop onto a teaspoon and shake off)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, or as needed
- 2 oz Blue Cheese or Goats Cheese (or your favorite cheese to serve)
- Handful of crushed walnuts or pecans to serve
1. Steam pumpkin until soft and then mash into puree or open up your can of pumpkin.
2. Mix pumpkin puree, almond milk, eggs and rosemary essential oil together in a bowl until smooth.
3. Whisk coconut flour, baking soda, salt, almond meal, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves together in a separate bowl.
4. Stir pumpkin mixture and flour mixture together in a pourable container until well incorporated. Allow batter to sit for 3 minutes.
5. Heat coconut oil in a skillet over low heat. Pour silver dollar-sized circles of batter into the hot oil. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side.
6. Top with your favorite cheese and crushed walnuts and enjoy.