Many nut butters on the market are full of hidden sugar and hydrogenated oils. It turns out it is pretty simple to make your own!
• 4 cups raw cashews
• 2 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
• 2 drops of Madagascar vanilla
• Preheat oven to 325 F.
• In a large bowl mix the raw cashews with coconut oil, and salt.
• Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and toast for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cashews cool completely before blending.
• In a food processor or high powered blender add the toasted
cashews and essential oil.
• Process for 5-10 minutes depending on your machine.
• Scrape down the side of the bowl every few minutes for a smooth
• Transfer cashew butter into glass jar. Do not place lid on until the
butter has completely cooled (may be warm from processing).
• Store in the fridge or in the cupboard for up to 1 month.
Living by the pool all summer? Whip up this tasty and refreshing fruit dip!
You can even add in 1/4 cup cream cheese to this recipe for a more extravagant and thicker fruit dip.
Mix all the ingredients together and chill for 30 minutes. Cut up your favorite fruit, dip, and enjoy!
Pro Tip → I also like stirring this over my fruit salad for a creamy consistency with extra protein.
These easy to make all natural energy bites are the perfect snack before you hit the gym, go on a hike, or head to the beach. Have them on hand and for any activity that requires a lot of energy. You’ll love this sweet, healthy treat!
Make a delicious, immune boosting snack.
Just one drop of On Guard not only helps to keep the apples from browning, but it also gives them just the perfect hint of cinnamon for a fun fall treat.
A healthy treat for some restrictive diets.
Accepted on the GAPS Diet.
1/2 cup Coconut Oil at room temperature
1/2 cup Raw Honey
1 drop doTERRA Essential Oil of choice
(Try Ginger, Cinnamon, OnGuard, Peppermint/Spearmint, or a Citrus oil)
Mix together well and place drops on a plate or small sheet pan in freezer for 30 minutes. You can also use ice cube trays.
Healthy Cooking with Essential Oil
Check backfor updated recipes tested by Eileen. Another great resource is http://doterra.com/US/en/blog/recipes for doTERRA tested recipes.