- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup honey or agave nectar
- 5-6 cups water
- 1-2 drops doTERRA Spearmint essential oil
- Lime slices and fresh mint for garnish (optional)
1. In a large pitcher, combine lime juice and honey or agave nectar.
2. Add 5-6 cups of water, depending on how strong you want the limeade to be.
3. Stir in 1-2 drops of doTERRA Spearmint essential oil.
4. Taste and adjust sweetness or tartness if needed.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
6. Serve over ice and garnish with lime slices and fresh mint if desired.
Enjoy this refreshing and delicious Spearmint Limeade, perfect for a hot summer day.