• 4 cups raw cashews
• 2 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
• 2 drops of Madagascar vanilla
• Preheat oven to 325 F.
• In a large bowl mix the raw cashews with coconut oil, and salt.
• Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and toast for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cashews cool completely before blending.
• In a food processor or high powered blender add the toasted
cashews and essential oil.
• Process for 5-10 minutes depending on your machine.
• Scrape down the side of the bowl every few minutes for a smooth
• Transfer cashew butter into glass jar. Do not place lid on until the
butter has completely cooled (may be warm from processing).
• Store in the fridge or in the cupboard for up to 1 month.