GLUTEN-FREE PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN DOG TREATS
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 can (15oz) organic pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar or sweeteners, especially no xylitol!)
- 2 drops Cinnamon essential oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large bowl stir together all ingredients.
3. Roll out on generously floured (remember to use rice flour for gluten-free) surface to about 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut out shapes with cookie cutter of your choice!
5. Place on un-greased cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until starting to brown.
Allow to cool completely before giving to your dog!