- 3 Tbs. soy sauce
- 2 drops Lime Essential Oil
- 1 drop Ginger Essential Oil
- 2 drops Basil Essential Oil
- 2 Tblsp. honey
- 1 Tblsp. cooking oil (peanut, olive or canola)
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped basil, optional
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Steamed brown rice for serving
In a wok (or saute pan) over high heat, warm 1/2 Tblsp. of the cooking oil. Add the bell pepper and cook until just soft, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Warm the remaining oil. Add the shallots and chicken. Cook, stirring frequently, until opaque, 3 to 4 minutes.
Return the bell pepper to the wok and stir in the soy sauce mixture, the basil (optional) and walnuts. Cook about 1 minute. Serve immediately with steamed rice. Serves 4.