15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 large eggs
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup honey
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
4 drops Peppermint essential oil
3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8x8-inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.